The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCREW HIM!!!

2 posters

Go down

SCREW HIM!!! Empty Re: SCREW HIM!!!

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 pm

I can't imagine melting to Kieran. Think I look at him compeletely different. I don't like his farts, they don't attract me and I guess maybe I just see him as yours. So I don't even bother looking at him in any attrative way. I guess when you haven't met someone and just talk to someone.. they like your words and get attracted. People have it in their minds that looks aren't important because they have met a sweet, nice guy who will be faithful and only give them the attention.
Blake would charm girls when he first met them. It was only when we were so serious he treated me like shit because he took me for granted. At least he knows that now. He still wants me back but pffft. He would get alot of girls approach him for his number though. I think it was because he had a good body and he looks like a guy that is achievable. Not too high and not too low standards.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 pm

I never saw kieran as ... physically attractive... i thought no on wold want him... hes not a great looker... But i guess hes a charmer, i melted in his hands and so is Every other girl... i have to keep a close eye on him
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 pm

:star:Oh my days.. what can you do or say. By texting her you have already told him because obviously she is going to tell him that she isn't meeting him. Don't blame her though because you know that Kieran was the one telling her that he was single. It was him saying the sweet things he said to you when you first met.

He knows what to say which is weird. It's funny thinking that most people can be players and their mask covers it so well. You don't expect these things sometimes. There is a difference between players of the game of love and the game of life.

Do we look like players?

Like a Star @ heaven (MY MEMORY CARD FOR MY PHONE CAME TODAY, YAY) Like a Star @ heaven
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 am

Wooo and iv been pregnant with Kierans FEKING BABY SINCE THE 20th OF MAY weve both known since the 2nd of June yet he can still want to go and screw some girl... maybe pick up some STIs... pass them to me and his baby maybe? and hey some can kill unborn babies AND Make sure i never have any more!

Cut the skin to the bone, fall asleep all alone, hear your voice in the dark ,<<<<Bliink 182
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 am

He isn't bright enough to do something like that on purpose is he? I can't be with someone that cheats on me. If it was me I would of stopped talking to my other half and just finished it like that. I can't take cheating and them being with another because it makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Because I'm just the boring one who is always there. Thankfully I've never been cheated on to my knowledge so.. I'm happy.

Obviously I don't know what happened to Blake when he went to Uni but we wont need to think about that any more because it doesn't matter. I've been single for nearly 8weeks, 2 months now!
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 am

I plan to play awesome mind games, I thought that goes with out sayin.
It just pisses me of, hes reassured me plenty of times that hes not doing anything like that and he leaves messages onhis phone like that! im goiing through it again tonight...
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:51 am

Play mind games! Do you know the name of the girl he is going to see this weekend?
Tell him.. do you like the name "example" for our child just incase it's a girl? Ask him lots of questions about football on the weekend. Who is playing and what does he play.. Say next time you play, you want to watch him get dirty.

You see how that will get to him. But at the same time.. you need to remember. You need him there and you can't afford him not to be there. So you need to sit with him and you need to talk to him about everything. Tell him about everything you have said to me. Say: "I have been so loyal to you, even online because I don't even bother with online guys anymore."

Ask him to start fresh and to see if you can really both be good to eachother and be a happy family.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 am

Iv been more loyal to him than what i have any other guy, Iv only slept with another once and passed up So many oppertunities to be with others, This isnt the first time something like this has happened whilst ive been with him, its a reoccurene, right from the start dude, remember Elizabeth?
Iv had enough of hes excuses.
This morning i pretended to be OK. Kiss good bye etc etc. I stuggled to even sleep in the same bed for the last three hours...Do i want a guy thats going to mess me about?
I cant plan anything because he knows i have no monies and hes already said this weekend hes 'playing football' in Essex so i wont get to see him till sunday night!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 am

I'm here now and surprised you was up at that time of the night/morning. What happened to the early ish nighters. I don't know what to say about Kieran, sorry. I do think you need to say something because it's unfair on you now. If you don't say anything then what the hell are you going to do?

You could just plan something for the weekend with him and ask him what he's doing. Try and catch him out and make him feel bad. But the thing is all he has to say is.. This is him getting back at you for your shit. Both of you are as bad as eachother. There is no trust because you both aren't loyal! What do you except man.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

SCREW HIM!!! Empty SCREW HIM!!!

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 am

SCREW HIM, JUST FUCKING SCREW HIM WITH A HUGE FUCK DILDO! MAKE THE FUKING THING COME OUT HIS FUCKING EYE SOCKET!
MEN !!! HATE THEM... IM CARRYING HIS FUCKING BABY WTF! Man i so want Lucy to be here right now
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum