The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meaning of life

2 posters

Go down

The meaning of life Empty Re: The meaning of life

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Are you going to college this year?
Have you applied yet?
Are you doing that home studying thing or going somewhere else?
What course/courses are you doing?
Where will you go and do it?
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:30 pm

You and your rents argue so much... i hardly ever argue with mine... But i agree with you... Parents shouldnt be telling us that we'll never get any where in life... at least yours are letting yo acheive you dreams... My mum has decided becuase she didnt get the chance to go to college that I'm not alowed either... she can go screw!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

The meaning of life Empty The meaning of life

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Today I was asking my parents what their meaning of life is... My mum said:
"Good health, good lifestyle, happy family and friends.. As long as you are happy and then that is what matters in life."
Both my parents asked me what is your meaning of life and I said:
"I don't know yet, I don't know what life calls before me. I don't want to work everyday doing the same things with no passion. I'm happy doing nothing because it's better than doing something I don't want to do."

Basically what happened, was that me and my dad both had a huge argument about me being lazy. He said:
"You wont get anywhere in life doing nothing and never working"
I replied:
"But what if I have a really good job and earn lots of money"
He replied:
"It wont happen"
I haven't said anything to him back yet but can you imagine there are other parents out there telling their children they wont get anywhere in life and they will end up in shit jobs anyway. They tell their kids not to have dreams or ambitions because there is no point!

We even argued about where I wanted to live because I said to him why don't you go abroad instead of staying in ENGLAND. I said you can go abroad for the same price for a couple of days. He said:
"Everywhere is the same."

Sometimes I just lose all respect of people when they disappoint me with their senseless answers. Maybe I just expect to much of people when they aren't capable.

When I have children, I'll tell them everyday they can do what they want and even fly to the moon and back one day.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum