The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The curiosity of lesbians

3 posters

Go down

The curiosity of lesbians Empty Re: The curiosity of lesbians

Post  Lucy Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:16 am

This girl at work is hot hot hot in real life but when I looked at her pictures online they are like EWW. I wish I didn't look. She looks sooo sooo sooo bad. I've gone off her completely.. what's that about!? I bet when I see her tomorrow night I'll think differently again.

Yesterday I went to London to see Ryan <3 and I was hoping to see Mariana. I saw so many Portuguese girls everywhere. I think they are all on the same trip and I was thinking all the time with Ryan about her. I know I would of ditched straight away her for him.. I'm a mean girl but pfft I don't care. I can hardly ever see her but him anytime.

Maybe it was a good idea that I didn't see Mariana because I would of only just got obsessed with her. She will be back some other time and I can get to know her online more and see her whenever she is here and not on some kind of school trip. Aha school.

All she said to me was that she wasn't 100% and was trying to fix herself. What does that mean? She was scared to meet me I think but at the same time maybe she was just missing home or upset because of someone else. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't of been able to get away and meet me because I saw the groups and they were big.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm

I think were rather wise, we understand life in ways that others dont. Over mature for our age and just... i dunno, 'better' than some people.
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Aha sorry dude.

Last night I had such an in depth conversation with the girl at work! She has noticed me more now and likes talking to me. At first it felt like she was kind of avoiding me but for the last few hours we chated for AGES. I really like talking to her. I even mentioned going to Madrid and we we're talking about that!

She's way cool, I like talking to older people because they understand what I'm talking about. The 20year old girl that was trying to join in (the one that goes off with that other girl because they are too cool to talk to me) didn't understand what I was trying to say and was totally not hearing me. Kind of annoyed me with her silly answers.

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:55 pm

God dude no! jeeze, what do you take me for?
It was Mead end shop!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Ew that was embarrassing! I thought you meant your mum at first and was thinking.. what??
What did you actually do with her? Just be a rude girl sitting at the bus station and random parks smoking and binge drinking?

I really don't like her.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 am

The days when i was hanging with the flat faced thing!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:11 am

The days when i was hanging with the flat faced thing!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:12 pm

I don't understand the:

'Ami and Jayne days'
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm

I thought once Mia was into girls, i ripped it out of her SO bad, i didnt like people at school coming up to me and saying "your sister is SO gay" in the end i started to turn round and say " yea, at least she can admit it, look at you its a wonder how you can pull guys look as butch as that"
Lol those were the ' Ami and Jayne' days God!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 pm

I'd have a one night stand with a girl because I would feel safe with her. Unless she was butch. But saying that I don't like butch big lesbians. I like pretty girly one. And yeaaah you're right Ami, where the hell would I have a one night stand? I would HAVE to go back to her place because can you imagine what my parents would think?

But there have been many nights I have taken friends home and they didn't think anything of it. They think I'm so innocent and sweet. I don't know though.. I'm not sure. I don't want to know what my parents think.

I'm pretty sure it's obvious to my parents why I'm going to Spain or was planning because of a girl and they have seen me with other girls. But they know I've been with many guys that I've taken home. My brother for sure knows that I'm into girls because he knows I've kissed girls and I think people at school told him things about me. How embarrassing for him. The only reason why it's harder for my brother is because we know all the same people and we are in the same year group and classes at school!

Would you be embarrassed if one of your brothers or sisters were gay?
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Lol, i think thats a flaw of mine, i like to think i can kick ANY BODIES ass so really, i couldnt care less what the guy was like.

I guess it also helps that, if i wanted to, i could bring them back to MY PLACE!!
muhahahahahhahahaha
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:15 pm

if i brought a girl back to mine id make shoor she got home ok next day even if it was puting her in a taxi
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:10 pm

That's really good! Very sweet..

I tried to have a one night stand with this black guy but when it actually came down to it.. I chickened out and didn't bother because I didn't feel safe with him. The first things he said to me were:
"When you coming back to my place and where's my kiss?"
For sure, I didn't like his attitude because he was so cocky. He thought he could just have me. Aha he wanted me sooo badly when I kept saying no.

But yeah in the end I didn't bother. I don't think I could simply because I think of silly things like trying to get home in the morning and being vulnerable to a big guy. I go for muscle guys at clubs because I want a man. Even though I'm scared! Ahahaha. What do I want!? GIRLS.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:05 pm

i like to corect you altho im told im not like most guys im verry fussy on who i go with and i dont just go out to pull to be honest iv never gone out to pull i go out to have a good time its normaly girls on me ( dont mean to sound big headed ) and i tell them to go away cos im so fussy on the girl i like and id never have a 1 night stand cos i think sex is something you shear with some one you love id do other things lol but like i said im not like most guys
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Lol, I'm really really bored of guys. I think it's easier for girls to get guys because guys don't seem fussy. They just go for anyone. When we're clubbing I get loads of guys but I always pass them to another (I don't find her pretty) girl and she's like
"wow, I pulled".
I think it's the only reason why guys even go clubbing, isn't it.

To this girl at work I said to her:
"I know how stars are light up now, they have big factories like this, with workers working the night to make them glow."
I talked to her all night, pretty much the entire shift, not 8hours but maybe 6hours? Maybe her girlfriend will approach me and have a quiet word or tell me to stay away. I've been quite innocent though because I'm not making it so obvious. Just being myself. I remember telling her:
"Homosexuality is overrated at my age. It's cool for people to say I'm bi or whatever."
"Yeh, you all do what you want. So what are you..."
"I'm 18, what do you expect.. I wouldn't say no."

She stripped down infront of me in the changing rooms! I tried not to look, just turned my back and walked out the other way. Thank god her girlfriend came in.. man I'm actually trying it on. I know I am. I need to STOP STOP STOP.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm

I told you amy i wasnt stalking you i always but my things there god
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

Some how dude, i can relate, i have problems like this with guys.
As you well know im not no Miss England, but i always seem to have a pick of guys.
I could find a guy right now and by this afternoon he would have fallen...
Its really not that great, you end up with stalkers!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

The curiosity of lesbians Empty The curiosity of lesbians

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 am

Maybe I am just a lesbian. I want a girl, guys are boring me now and god you should see the girl I work with! She's 29 and looks amazing. She has a girlfriend who works with us also (but I find the girlfriend boring) and was once married. She was with the guy for 6 years and then married for 9months. She's been with this girl for two years and live and work together. She says she's in love, always going over to see her and hugging. It's quite cute really.

I'm going to try my best and not be a home wrecker. Already though we are talking alot. She knows I'm open minded and we don't talk trivialities! In fact I talk about alot of things that she doesn't know about or even heard of.

The last things I said to her before we left work was: "Tomorrow, tell me the meaning of life".. I want to make her think.

God I'm trying it on, I'm trying to wow her I know I am. I do this with all the girls I'm interested in and they do fall. I don't mean to be big headed but my words can be so effective to the right people.

I NEED TO STOP TALKING TO HER.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum