The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger....

2 posters

Go down

Hunger.... Empty Re: Hunger....

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Lol, it tastes nice though. I still prefer my cake hot and when it's just out the oven. I haven't tried it with the green topping yet. Having it for my lunch at work..
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Mmm. Doesnt it look so apertising?
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Hunger.... DSC00015Hunger.... DSC00016

Last edited by Lucy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Ha our 'Cak' is awesome! i love it! tastes good too!
Today has been enventfull... I GOT A KITTEN!! woo!!!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 pm

I liked our cakes today! jocolor I wish they were blue though that would of been more fun. I really don't see myself baking or making anything that takes time at Uni. Everything will be microwaveable or use of hot water. EASY.. I can cook, I just choose not to because I'm so lazy.

It's like I plan to only do my washing once a week. Have a washing day or something... I don't see it sticking or even working out right but I can make a lame attempt.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 am

To me dude, that sounds Awesome!
Im teahing you so much about cooking and opening cans and NOT COOKING EVERYTHING IN ONE SAUCEPAN OF HOT WATER!!!
God your a douche! lol cant believe i ate it though...
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:08 pm

My diet has been soo soo soo (soooo) bad lately. All I have been eating is egg! I have egg and rice and egg and bread. I've gone off fish cakes for some reason. I always do this.. I eat the same until I get fed up with it and then move on to something else. It's so lazy or me. I'm not even eating pizza or sweetcorn! Shocked

When I go to Uni the plan is to take lots of canned foods so just in case I run out of money I will have food. I'll take a sack of rice with me and cans or sweetcorn, tuna and cornedbeef.

Ami when we go shopping you will need to introduce new foods to me!
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am

And people still do die from it. Its a stupid diet! NEVER TRY IT
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:39 am

Do you know what the Atkins Diet? Didn't people die from it?

WIKI:
Atkins Nutritional Approach, popularly known as the Atkins Diet or just 'Atkins', is a well-known low-carbohydrate diet.
The Atkins Diet represents a departure from prevailing theories. Atkins claimed there are two main unrecognized factors about Western eating habits, arguing firstly that the main cause of obesity is eating refined carbohydrates, particularly sugar, flour, and high-fructose corn syrups; and secondly, that saturated fat is overrated as a nutritional problem, and that only trans fats from sources such as hydrogenated oils need to be avoided. Consequently, Dr. Atkins rejected the advice of the food pyramid, instead asserting that the tremendous increase in refined carbohydrates is responsible for the rise in metabolic disorders of the 20th century, and that the focus on the detrimental effects of dietary fat has actually contributed to the obesity problem by increasing the proportion of insulin-inducing foods in the diet. While most of the emphasis in Atkins is on the diet, nutritional supplements and exercise are considered equally important elements.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Dude My monies still havent come through yet, REALLY annoying me now though!! As soon as i get some monies together ill get myself a provisonal! santa
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Neutral I think you need to eat more dudeo. You know you love our chinese nights with lots of sweeties. Aww I wish you lived near me again and then I wouldn't need to drive so far. I wouldn't come home. Aha. If only I had petrol.. better yet. MONEY but.. I have a thing about working lately.

I have it in my mind that I don't need to work because I don't need money. Going out clubbing is cheap for me now I don't drink. Really it's just the train fair. If I start driving people can give me petrol money so maybe it could be free. Yaay.

OMG dude you need to get some ID. How can you still not have any. I need you to come out on the 20th September. Don't forget / leave me.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Yea, its really not good, remember when i was like PROPER thin and the doctors told me i was NEARLY anorexic?
Well i found out, by slyly checking out my notes that i actually was moderatly anorexic... Why lie?
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Dude, is that really healthy? Being pregnant and not eating anything. Maybe you should go to the doctors. pale Since I've been working nightshift, my sleeping pattern and eating have gone weird. I eat a weird times now. I get the munchies at 1am now at work and when I finish at 6am!
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunger.... Empty Hunger....

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Recently, i have been REALLY hungery and not eating... I really should... But the smell and taste of food recently has been making me sooo ill, im starting to like thefeeling of hunger, is this weird?
Every morning its the same routein, Baby wakes up and Cries, put the dummy back in, baby wakes up, dummy back in, baby cries i go make a bottle, baby wakes up the boyfriend, feed and change the baby, boyfriend falls back asleep, baby settles back down to her cot, i fall bak asleep, boyfriends alarm goes off, wakes us both up he gives me a kiss and then gets ready and leaves while i sleep, toddler wakes up, "mummy, mummy, mummy", I get up and take him down stairs, i chill on the laptop and he watches Tv, i make his breakfast, he eats, i make my breakfast, i eat, i start to feel ill ...And then up omes the breakfast again... lovely huh?
Hence why i can no longer eat, even though i have chicken burgers, pasta and beans cooking right now.
Bet nobody would think im only 18.
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum