The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last blow

2 posters

Go down

The last blow Empty Re: The last blow

Post  Lucy Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 am

Hey Luke, how are you? We haven't spoke in a while! Over a week it seems, before I left. What's been going on..

He's right though (What you wrote before) leave them alone. Just disapear because obviously that's what will make everyone happy. Leave them be and start again fresh doing your own thing.

We both know you don't need someone to make you happy. And that to be happy you need to be happy within. Don't rely on others and try being emotionally independent. I know at times we miss people and crave the affection from people but.. remember.. SHE'S *who ever she is* will be worth the wait.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The last blow Empty The last blow

Post  Luke Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:45 pm

People been talling my my ex was seeing some 1 so i asked her she told me no i had a huge fight with my mates telling then to fuck off and lost alot of mates over her i dont no why she told me that she would tell me out of respect to me today i got a text from her dad threataning me telling telling me she is seeing him and i need to step back and leave them to be happy so now i cant take no moor iv lost her for good to a "friend" and i lost most of my mates cos of her im so fucked off
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum