The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i being selfish?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am i being selfish? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am i being selfish?

Post  Luke Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:04 pm

who is kieran? lol XD
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 am

Thats the thing though! i dont know what happened. We were getting along great, yea i have a bnoyfriend and he knew! To be honest, iv put up with so much shit from Kieran. If wewere still talking i wouldnt be with Kieran!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:03 am

i think the best thing for now is leave him. its obvius something happend with you to that i dont no about and some how im geting in the middle so im going to step back i have anuf problems of my own dont need moor
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 pm

I dunno, want me to talk to him?
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm

talking to me a guess lol whats up with him?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:58 pm

oops how did I do that
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:28 pm

hes not talking ot me no moor Sad u got me intruble
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:13 pm

i dont no do i?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:09 pm

Hmm, well do you perv on me?
Tell him to talk to me!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:02 pm

i think he has fealings for you :S she just bit my head of saying i only talk to you to perv on you wtf?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Bless him.
You know he thinks so little of me. Always has done, Its not good! you know i was considering getting with him...
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

lol i will he was aking me if i had you on msn i was like no why? and he was all just wonderd saw you had her on face book lol
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Yea i no he is, maybe hes jealous?
Hes a great guy! he just stopped talking to me Sad
Tell him i miss him!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:30 pm

lol iv missed you jason is being wierd that i have you on face book lol
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Ami's here, just been pre occupied with the boyfriend not bothering to tell me were going to his parents for the weekend.
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:56 pm

i supos thanks lucy where is amy not seen her on in a fue days she ok?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 pm

If it's like that then just don't bother with them. Don't worry or rely on them. Just leave them alone with your sister. Make no contact and don't do anything for them. Be independant. Before when I was angry at my parents that was my plan, I didn't even talk to my parents because to me they were just people that I lived with.

Go to Uni, go and move away and then you will never have to rely on them again. Just don't because they don't want to give you anything. Don't expect anything from them.

Treat them the way they treat you.

OR

Get over it, be a nice son and appreciate what they have given to you and just accept your sister is favourite. You live on your own.. so why should you rely on your parents anyways? Just don't talk to them much and do your own thing. Do your College course, do your Uni course and then make your own business.

Anything can happen when you are determind and have your goals and targets set. You can achieve anything you want and do anything with your life. We are our own writers.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:18 pm

it anoys me cos i asked a fue weeks ago to lend me the £100 they said they didnt have it then the second my sister said i need a new car dont want the old one any moor they ran out and got her a new 1 and said i can have the old one witch they let slip today is a right off so its geting scraped and all they said is atleast we thought of you WTF im going going to make them tea befor i leave work in the orning so when they come home they have a moldy cup of tea and say atlest i thought of you

winds me up they got me in to shooting then tell me i can have a gun why wave it in my fae then take it away ill never get over my 21st tho my sister got a party they went out for the day on mine WITH OUT ME just cos she went uni and became a teacher and cam pla piano i was lerning gutar when i was 8 but they stoped my lesons so my sister could lern peano i was going to get a drum kit but they spent the money on geting my sister a piano last christmas i got a £300 router i need for work my stser got a £600 ring difrance is im the one thats always helped round the house

last night they told me there so please that my sister went uni i told them im going and they said yeh but your going to do trade work hers is academic its harder

no mater what i do i cant please them
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 am

In my family, my brother is the favourite because he isn't a lazy bum like me. He always does chores around the house and does goods things. Me on the other hand I argue and I don't hardly do anything. I went through a stage not ever helping up around the house just because they annoyed me.

Anyways... since forever if seems, my brother has been the favourite and I use to get very jealous. I wish I had a good relationship with my parents like my brother. You should see, when he gets home from anywhere they are so happy to see him and talking to him and he does everything he can to help around the house. Me, however, I walk in and don't want to talk to anyone. I don't like telling people my day (because I don't care about talking about trviailities) and sometimes I just get snappy because that's the way they talk to me. When really they are just old and that's the way they talk and for some reason I could never get a hold of it.

Soo long story kept shortish. I know my brother is the favourite but I also know my parents love me and do support me when I need them. They are good people and I can't ask for anything more. What do I expect? Even if my brother gets something it's just a gift from them and even though yeh I feel jealous there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not selfish, I know that my parents work hard to pay the bills and put food on the table. I know they are honest GOOD people and that I shouldn't be a demanding child. Even though I'm still not even an adult, I know I shouldn't expect anything more from them than the shelter and food the provide for me.

Luke, maybe you could tell your parents that you felt a little jealous because of all the attention she gets. Don't cry and winge though because you are considered an adult. Tell your parents you feel like they have spent more money on her and that all you wanted was £100 to BORROW. If they can't afford it then accept it and then just say okay..
"If she's more important then okay okay.. I'll accept"
Some good old guilt tripping there. Don't make a scene though... be grown up because you are!
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Am i being selfish? - Page 2 Empty Am i being selfish?

Post  Luke Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:14 am

Well i want an anser to the tital

My sister has alwats been the fave in the hose iv always been compired to her but 4 years aco they got me a scooter to make it fair they gave her £1000 for uni and get her some new stuff. today the got her a new car costing £1550 and i was told this is cos of the cade's and hampsters they got me here is a price run thru

3 hampster cadges @ £30 each
1 Gerbal cage @ £99 each
2 dwarf hampster @ £10 the pair
1 Syrian hampster @ £12

add it all up comes to £211

how is this fair? and its the 2nd car they have got her and they paied for her driveing lessons i got 30 lessons off them i dont think i can take it any moor if i say something im selfish for my sister 21st thet thru her a party they went out on mine didnt spend my 21st with me

am i being selfish? all i want from them is £100 loan to get a gun safe and they said no cos i got the cadges i dont see how it adds up am i doing my maths rong or is there ruffy £1300 difrance on what they spent on me and what was spent on her? just cos she is a fucking teacher the sun shines out there ass why should i try only started wood work cos they said they need some 1 to do it but im still not worthy or them boasting to there mates all i hear is oh my doughter did this and that oh my son? we always had probelms with him cos hes dislexic please some 1 tell me what i should do
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum