The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higher Education

2 posters

Go down

Which Path

Higher Education Vote_lcap100%Higher Education Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Higher Education Vote_lcap0%Higher Education Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Higher Education Empty Re: Higher Education

Post  Luke Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

i did computing waist of time if ya ask me they give them out like sweets
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Higher Education Empty Higher Education

Post  MC Bean Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Well recently been getting loads of Higher education letters saying about places and stuff. But my main problem is what path I take. Am interested in both Computing and Music.

Computing Path
If I go for the Computing path all I need is to get a distinction to meet the UCAS points for a course or get a merit in ICT an a pass in Finance. Then I'll be off to Plymouth Uni and be taking the fast track Degree in IT.

Music Path
The music path is a lot longer, I'll have to go Bedford to pick up a qualification in Music technology and then I can then get a diploma in Music depending if I wish to go to another College.

The problem I have is deciding between them both I feel like I'm getting bored of ICT but the degree course offers a work placement during the course which may make it more interesting. But I also love music and the technology aspect of it, but it takes longer to get to and I have no idea if I will enjoy it. I'll post up more details of the courses when I get them. So any advice would be appreciated thanks Smile

Last edited by MC Bean on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better Layout, added a poll)
MC Bean
MC Bean

http://rhythmoom.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum