The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its that time agen

2 posters

Go down

Its that time agen Empty Re: Its that time agen

Post  MC Bean Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Well the only answer I can give you is keep trying to find someone else it really is the only answer. Surely there will be someone out there who will do the same as she did and perhaps better Smile So keep looking
MC Bean
MC Bean

http://rhythmoom.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Its that time agen Empty Its that time agen

Post  Luke Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 am

This is 4 months now im over her but i still get down this time of the month but i came to a conclushon this time i dont miss her i miss fealing loved and i miss being in love i miss holdeing some 1 and that fealing i used to get the fealing of doing something right the fealing of being lucky and woundering what i did to get this lucky iv been ill for the last 2 weeks i miss some 1 huging me when i could not sleep i miss some 1 to be there for me its not her i miss its what she did and how she made me feal she will never come back to me and i have to find some 1 new but iv tryed no 1 makes me feal the same as i did when i met nikki something clicked when i saw her i new from the start she will be my 1st love i dont think about her much any moor but i still lay awak wishing some 1 was there to hug and love what can i do?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down